The SCC Web Access Module provides cross-platform access to the SCC MediaServer system from a standard Web browser application (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer).
Available in both Enterprise and Express Editions, the SCC Web Access Module provides a range of content planning and assignment workflow tools for asset management and digital media archiving.
SCC Web Access Module users are able to create and edit news budget, multimedia assignments and agency contract records, perform searches, browse and preview search results, crop photos as well as ingest, edit, download and delete media files (subject to user login permissions).
The SCC Web Access Module includes SCC's integrated multimedia player for the playback of audio and video proxies created automatically during ingestion into the SCC MediaServer system.
SCC Web Access Module Features
- Cross-platform support for latest web browser applications
- High performance SCC Lucene search engine
- Supports SCC MediaServer Active Directory permissions mechanism
- Create and manage staff schedules, news budgets, multimedia assignments and agency contracts
- Drag and drop content upload tool allows direct ingestion into the SCC MediaServer digital asset management system
- Integrated support for Acrobat Reader
- Includes SCC's multimedia player for playback of audio and video 'proxy' components
- Advanced locking mechanism prevents more than one user editing the same record
- Supports batch uploads, batch editing, batch downloads and batch deletes (subject to permissions)
- Image cropping tool interacts with SCC MediaFactory for automated publishing of images to downstream CMS systems
- Customizable data entry, search and edit forms with scripted validations and behavior